Wednesday, December 17, 2008

X You Out!

So my kids have been doing this thing for a while they like to call "x it out." It started with Caleb, I think, making a mistake when he was drawing, so he drew a big X on his picture and started over. Camille started following suit.

This soon became a threat at our house with the kids. "If you don't let me do what I want to do, I'm going to X you out!"

One week at church a couple of months ago, Camille got mad at Rob. I can't remember what he wouldn't let her do, but she did the most vicious thing she could think of. She grabbed her notebook and crayon and drew this picture:


A few minutes later Camille got over her attitude and drew this picture, presenting it to Rob with a smile and a kiss. I guess he was forgiven.



I thought the whole exchange was hysterical.

No comments: