Thursday, August 9, 2007

Busy day

So yesterday morning the kids got up before I did and made their own breakfast...sort of. I found them hiding behind Caleb's bed eating their feast: a bag of white chocolate candy melts, two cookies, some gum and a package of chicken bouillon. Sounds tasty, right? I asked Caleb why he wanted to eat bouillon - he told me he thought it was candy. Like candy usually comes with a picture of poultry on the front!

We finally put locks on the cabinets and drawers!

Caleb and Camille had a fun day playing - they finger painted this morning. Here they are in the tub, getting cleaned up after they smeared paint over their faces, arms, torsos and other assorted body parts. They were mostly clean by the time I thought to grab the camera.


They played dress up, danced on "stage" (aka Caleb's bed), made a fort, read books and got married. It was a busy day!

Chloe was a little more laid back today than her brother and sister, but when isn't that true? She slept in (didn't really get up until around 8:00!), hung out in her swing, played in her baby gym, sat in her bouncy seat. What a life! We did all go out to Walmart where she slept snuggled in the baby sling. (Let me tell you how many times I heard people ask "Is there a baby in there?" as they passed by us!) She did, however, wake up to eat at Wendy's with the rest of us.

She (finally) went for her two month well check. She's 12 lbs, 2 oz and 23.5 inches tall - between 75 and 90% on the charts. She had two shots and was pretty grumpy about it. I can't say that I blame her. I had to have my rubella vaccine repeated when I was in the hospital and yikes! did that hurt! Now I have a little more sympathy. I had forgotten how shots burn going in.

Here is a cute shot of Chloe from a few days ago.


And here is Chloe playing with Caleb on his bed. He must have been saying something very interesting - she looks like she's hanging on to every word.


Giving big brother kisses.

(Please note the nice pajamas Caleb is wearing. He dressed himself and obviously believes all of his pajama sets are mix and match! I figure if I can get him to dress himself without fooling, stalling or complaining, I don't much care what he wears.)

1 comment:

Marianne said...

(Please note the nice pajamas Caleb is wearing. He dressed himself and obviously believes all of his pajama sets are mix and match! I figure if I can get him to dress himself without fooling, stalling or complaining, I don't much care what he wears.)


Amen to that!