Saturday, August 30, 2008

I need you!

Camille has been going potty by herself for forever, but lately she's been doing this thing where she cries "I need you!" and makes me or Rob drop what we're doing to watch her pee. This morning Caleb and Camille were both up before me and were playing nicely in his room so I sneaked past them into the living room. A few minutes ago, I heard Camille cry, "I have to go potty! I need you!"

I get ready to get up and help when Caleb calls back, "I'm coming, honey!"

Camille replies, "I need you!"

Caleb answers, "Do you have the potty disease?"

Camille says, "No. I just need you to turn on the light!"

The whole exchange made me laugh! He doesn't usually call her honey, so they must be playing house or something. And who knows what the potty disease is, but I sure hope no one in our house catches it!

2 comments:

Kristin said...

That's pretty sweet, Caleb calling Camille "honey". And I hope no one catches the potty disease either, at your house or mine!

Lyndie said...

oh my goodness! I laughed so hard when reading this. Keep the sweet stories coming!