Friday, March 21, 2008

The egg hunter, sassy faces and Chloe Appleseed

This week we enjoyed lots of time outside because of the beautiful weather. On Wednesday we went to a friend's house for a picnic lunch and easter egg hunt. Camille had a blast! Here she is searching for eggs with her friend Helen.

Camille also had fun playing on the swing set.

Here she's excited to try the slide

Camille also enjoyed jumping on the trampoline. She jumped for a long time, playing nice with the other kids. I was pleased that no one got hurt!

When we got home, we spent the afternoon in the back yard. Now that Chloe is crawling, going outside is a challenge. There is nothing she likes better than to find sticks, dead grass and other gross things to stick in her mouth. Until she discovered the stairs. She can climb them. Especially when she sees something she wants.

And my sweet Caleb making a face that is not too sweet.


Today the girls and I took a walk downtown. On the way home we saw a woodpecker. I don't know that I've ever seen one for real. It had a read head and everything. Camille and I watched it for a while and I was glad she was able to see it. Have you ever tried to explain which tree a bird is sitting in when there are tons to choose from?

Later tonight, Chloe slipped into Caleb's room. When I came to see what she was doing, this is what I found.

No comments: