Monday, June 18, 2007

A Sweet Baby, a Kid and a Dog

Here are some pictures of Chloe from today:

In the corner of Daddy's chair:


Swinging:


And here is what I caught Caleb and Camille playing on Saturday - doggie. I replaced the ribbon he had looped around her neck as a leash with one of those kid harness/leash things I just happened to have. I was surprised she was willing to play this, but I guess if I was willing to play Toto for my sister so she could be Dorothy, I shouldn't be too surprised at this!



(Yes, Caleb is wearing a skirt. It's the Cinderella skirt from Camille's dress up set. I sent the kids in to pick up dress up clothes and this is how he looked when they came out. I shouldn't complain - he spent the rest of the day in his pajama shirt and underpants (I suppose he thought real pants were optional that day and I just didn't have the energy to argue!). Camille was in her nightgown all day too. Good thing we didn't have unexpected company!

No comments: