Tuesday, August 30, 2011

First Day of School

So the kids went back to school today. Can I just say how much I love the first day of school? Everyone woke up happy this morning, got ready with minimal fighting (though I did have to threaten to take away a Nerf gun when a perpetrator kept aiming it at a sister), and was out the door in plenty of time to take pictures before the school bus arrived. Here are some quick snaps from this morning.

Our Second Grader (minus a couple of teeth)


She picked out her own outfit for today. She's digging her pink fishnets.


The Fourth Grader (and all of his new freckles).


The school kids. I told them to show me how happy they were to go to school. You can see who's trying not to show his excitement.


These smiles are a little better.


The cute little one who can't wait for kindergarten next year.


And again.


All three crazies being crazy!





1 comment:

Tieky Torch said...

Great pictures Amanda! I cant believe how big Chloe is!