Sunday, August 2, 2009

Bump what?

My kids' fascination with infomercials continues.

The other night I was getting the kids all showered, Camille was combing her hair in front of the mirror. "Mom," she said. "I think you need to get some bump its."

M: "What are bump its?"
C: "They're these things that you stick underneath your hair so your hair sticks all poofy and not flat to your head. Then you'd be so beautiful."

Maybe I should look into them...



They have a great commercial here: https://www.bumpits.com/

You know, Christmas is right around the corner. I need to start getting serious about Christmas shopping, especially if I'm going to do all my shopping from infomericals...

3 comments:

jenny said...

Gosh - and here I thought this was just a UT thing! I've seen these in the stores. At least it will make you (and me) look taller! Ha! Ha!

Lena said...

Yeah, I'll admit that I was sucked in and I bought them. I paid only 3 bucks on ebay for them though. Ok so I may be "bump-its challenged" b/c I can't get it to look right when I use them. I haven't even worn them out of the house yet but hey I'm "challenged" in lots of areas it seems so why not with bump-its too? If you get them please teach me!!!

melissa said...

Yay! You're back! Your kids have seen your hair, right? I don't think volume is a problem you have there. (Not that your hair is poofy. No bumpit neccessary, is all.)