Friday, June 25, 2010

He's got the moves!

My brother got married a couple of weeks ago and we had a blast at their reception. They had this crazy DJ who stopped all of the dancing for a hula hoop competition. The bride and groom each chose 10 people to be on their team and we faced off with the hoops. I say "we" when I got out pretty much scott free. Once I figured out what was going on, I made Caleb take my place on my brother's team. As you can see in the video, he made us all proud!



See that man in the background with the white shirt and orange tie cheering for Caleb? That's my dad. My new sister-in-law was smart enough and quick enough to nab him for her team. We don't have video of him hula hooping (though I'm sure he's the only one who's disappointed). Anyway, as we were leaving the wedding, Caleb pulled me aside and told me he needed a hula hoop. Why? "Because Papa challenged me to a hula hoop contest, just the two of us, and I need to practice so I can beat him!"

We're visiting them for the weekend and this may the chance to see who's got the best moves! If we're lucky maybe we can get that on video!

1 comment:

Em said...

Go Caleb!!! He is pretty darn slick!!! =0)